Last week we released 6.15.1, a fix-release addressing eight minor bugs. This week we’ll be releasing 6.15.2, addressing a couple of additional ones. As usual, upgrading to fix-releases is just a matter of starting the new server using the same
Last weeks Developer Meetup saw almost 50 attendees, coming to watch us demonstrate 6.15, use the Rasa AI framework, demonstrate Headless CMS with Enonic XP, and teasing 7.0. It was a great meetup indeed.
Also, our witty and clever Alan tells you all about getting the perfect 100%-score on the Lighthouse-test for your Progressive Web App.
Our latest release is Enonic XP 6.15.1!
Enonic Market had these updates last week:
No relevant updates.
Here’s some interesting articles that surfaced last week, related to the web in general (not only development).
- Make your great application perfect with Google Lighthouse
- When your CMS is choking your innovation
- Benefits of working with a solutions partner
Send me a private message if you happen to stumble over something interesting this week.
The following events are planned so far:
- 29th of August: Webinar - 2018: The year of Progressive Web Apps.
We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These training events are coming up, but more are available! Need custom training, or training on other dates, or other locations? Contact us! We’re currently travelling to Hamar for a full set of custom training courses, and doing developer training online.
- Content 101: 30th of August (full)
- Developer 101: 4th of September
- Developer 201: 5nd of September
- Workshop - PWA 101: 11th of September
- Content 101: 30th of October
- Developer 101 - London: 13th of November
- Developer 201 - London: 14th of November
- Developer 101: 27th of November
- Developer 201: 28nd of November
- Content 101: 6th of December
Don’t forget to certify yourself as an XP developer!
That’s it for now. Stay in touch with us here in our forums and on our open Slack channels.
See you next week!