Last week, a yearly event called Farmandpriset (the Farmand-price) for best website was handed out. Our partners Bouvet walked away with the second price for their website bouvet.no (running Enonic XP), while NIBIO and Norse Digital walked away with third price for their website nibio.no (also running Enonic XP. Congratulations to customers and partners for creating amazing things on our platform!
These price winners were both websites that’s been out for a year or so, if you want to try a brand new release you should check out TINE’s cooking website TINE kjøkken containing well over 3000 recipies, running Enonic XP.
Our latest release is Enonic XP 6.15.4!
Enonic Market had these updates last week:
Http Client Lib 1.0.3 - introduce support for cookies, and option to not follow redirects in the response.
Sitemap.xml 1.1.1 - fetch up to 10 000 content to populate the sitemap.
Here’s some interesting articles that surfaced last week, related to the web in general (not only development).
- How to build a business case for your new website project
- Top 10 trends in digital experiences for 2019
- This is how you build a responsive website wireframe
Send me a private message if you happen to stumble over something interesting this week.
The following events are planned so far:
- 1st to 2nd of November: Mobile Era 2018.
We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These training events are coming up, but more are available! Need custom training, or training on other dates, or other locations? Contact us! We’re currently travelling to Hamar for a full set of custom training courses, and doing developer training online.
- Content 101: 30th of October
- Developer 101 - London: 13th of November
- Developer 201 - London: 14th of November
- Developer 101: 27th of November
- Developer 201: 28nd of November
- Content 101: 6th of December
- Workshop - PWA 101: 11th of December
Don’t forget to certify yourself as an XP developer!
That’s it for now. Stay in touch with us here in our forums and on our open Slack channels.
See you next week!