Last week at Enonic - 2019, week 21

Last Week

This edition will be a summary of our last weeks here at Enonic. Mr. Bobby is on paternity leave, so last week will be posted a bit irregularly, but we will try our very best to keep you up to date.

Enonic Releases

Enonic XP 7 is released. Wohoo! Visit our Developer Portal to read the release documents.

Did you miss out on our release breakfast? Do not worry friend, we recorded the event. Check out the video and see how to install the Enonic CLI and get up and running with development in XP7, and how to upgrade an Enonic App from 6.x to 7.x.

Also take a look at XP 7 top features.

As always, we appreciate feature requests and bug reports here in the forum and/or on our Github page for XP.

Enonic Market

Enonic Market news and updates:

My first site 0.9.5 - Step by step tutorial and starter kit to learn the basics for building sites with Enonic XP.

My first web app 1.0.0 - Build your first web app.

Further reading

Here’s some interesting articles that surfaced over the last weeks, related to the web in general (not only development).

Send me a private message if you happen to stumble over something interesting that we should share.

Training

We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These training events are coming up, but more are available! Need custom training, or training on other dates, or other locations? Contact us!

Developer 101: 18 June
Developer 201: 19 June
Content 101: 20 August

Don’t forget to certify yourself as an XP developer!

That’s it for now. Stay in touch with us here at Discuss or on Slack.

See you soon!

2 Likes