Enonic version: 6.10.1
OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Possibly I have found a minor bug, which is related to WYSIWYG. This is what we’ve done:
- created a new object with a region in it.
- inserted default “Text” part.
- uploaded a new image and inserted it into text part.
- please, note, both object and image should have status “New” and image should be under current object.
- published an object. The system did not suggest us to publish image with an object.
- article is available and the url to an image gives 404 as image is not published.
I presume, editor should suggest publish images under article as well if they are related in a WYSIWYG. Sorry, if I mistake.