HubSpot App - v 2.0

Enonic version: YourEnonicVersion

Ser at Enonic har kommet med en ny release av HubSpot-appen for å integrere HubSpot forms og CTA-knapper.
Hva innebærer den nye versjonen? Det står:

o Removed the “Hubspot Form” content type
o Changed the “Hubspot Form” macro

The changes were described in the release announcement: New releases of Web Optimisation apps.

To sum it up: two things you now need to render a Hubspot form are:

1. Hubspot Id (in site config, as before)
  2. Form Id (which you find in the Hubspot admin panel) - id of a form you want to render on your site.

Then you embed the Hubspot macro inside a RichText, like this:

[form formId="3a55ecb2-565b-4de0-a6b2-8945bbb49fff" heading="Download the Case Study Now"/]

This will inject all the required scripts that render the Hubspot form with specified Id and an optional heading.

By the way, version 2.0.0 had issues, so install 2.0.1 if you are migrating from 1.x to 2.x.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! We have installed the new HubSpot App in test environment. I try to add the form ID to the body-content of an article ( I assume that is Rich text… I can not get the form to appear.

Could you please give some further advice. Tnx :slight_smile:

It will not appear in the preview (or edit) mode inside Content Studio because external scripts of Hubspot are blocked by Content Security Policy. Typically you don’t need to see Hubspot forms in preview or edit, but if you do then you’ll have to enable Hubspot domain in the CSP config.

If you are hosted at Enonic Cloud then please open a support ticket and we’ll assist you.