Bug with context menu for parts on right click

Enonic version: 6.7.3

When I right click a part while editing a page, the context menu almost always ends becoming very tall and consequently gets hidden hidden up under the top header of Content Studio. This seems to also be a problem only on Windows Chrome. Seems to render correctly on my colleagues mac book.

Screen shot with part of the affected HTML: http://i.imgur.com/DxJuhFh.png

Hi

We tried to reproduce this issue in Chrome under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, with no luck. Any other details you can provide to help us reproduce it? Is context menu ALWAYS broken, no matter what part and site you are working with? Does the menu look correct for other components (layouts, texts etc.)?

I tried to install the “Onepager” app from the Market and it looks like it might have something to do with the specific site I am running. Could the CSS for the appl effect the right click menu possibly?

Technically it could I guess - but it shouldn’t. Did you try removing OnePager and the problem was gone?

The error does not present itself when I right click while editing a page on the test site that uses the OnePager app, but it is still present when I edit pages on my own app/site.

Ok, something in your css is interfering with the admin UI, b. nice if we could get a copy of your code to debug it - might be potential improvements to isolating our own code!

The contents of the site is not something that should be shared in public just yet :wink:

I can send you the app/site .jar over using the support tool maybe?

Tommy sent a bug report for this with the attached app now, and a simple step by step guide for reproducing the problem (hopefully).