Can't access some site config attributes' items in CS 3

Enonic version: 7.4.0

Hi,

After upgrading a server to XP 7.4.0 and CS to v3 I realized the site config appearance changed a bit.
I also realized that some items were not being shown and I couldn’t access or modify them.
I actually had to use Content Viewer to manually count the item’s position so I could remove and recreate it.
This behavior is not on all items, though.

Is there something I’m missing here?

Captura de tela de 2020-08-18 10-15-26 Captura de tela de 2020-08-18 10-14-55 Captura de tela de 2020-08-18 10-14-30

Hi,

As I’m understanding you, the items in the lists here only show Anbefaling Status and that is your problem? I guess CS3 started collapsing these item-sets by default. You can just simply click the Anbefaling Status heading and the contents/form within will expand. You can also click the link Reduzir tudo to hide/show all items (it’s a toggle button). Does that help?

Looks very similar to this issue. We are working on it.

1 Like

Hi,
Yes, indeed it only shows “Anbefaling Status” on each item, which is the item-set label.
I tried clicking on each item but it seemed to kind of close them (the white part below the “Anbefaling Status” text gets smaller), so I guess they already show up “open” exactly as the image. I mean, no matter if I click or not, it displays nearly the same thing.

I’ll be looking towards this issue. Maybe this