Custom site icon site.png/svg

Is it possible to replace the site icon (the default globe) with a custom one? I can change the application icon and most ofthers, of course, but I cannot get a site.png (or site.svg) to work. Is it simply not meant to be replaced…?

This isn’t of utmost importance, but it would be nice to give the customer a consistent set of gfx in the admin.

Currently you cannot change the default icon for the “portal:site” content type.

But you can edit a specific site after it is created, click on the globe icon and set your own icon. This is done per site from Content Studio, not as part of the app.

1 Like

Awesome - exactly what I needed! Didn’t find it in the docs, but I guess I also should read the admin/editorial part and not just the dev stuff…

Do you know if there is a way to reset it back to default as well?

Thanks, Alex :slight_smile:

It doesn’t look like it’s possible to remove it and go back to the default icon. :confused:

I don’t know if you are still looking for a solution here, but if you right click the icon on another site, save it, and then upload it to the one where you need to reset to original, it works :slight_smile:

3 Likes