Dump/Load broken in 6.4.1?

Enonic version: 6.4.1

Doing dump on test server (running linux)

When doing load on dev laptop (running mac) I get this:

Unexpected error: No content to map due to end-of-input
at [Source: ; line: 1, column: 1]
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: No content to map due to end-of-input
at [Source: ; line: 1, column: 1]
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException.from(JsonMappingException.java:148)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:3776)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:3716)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readTree(ObjectMapper.java:2272)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.util.JsonHelper.prettifyJson(JsonHelper.java:31)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.repo.RepoCommand.executeRequest(RepoCommand.java:73)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.repo.RepoCommand.postRequest(RepoCommand.java:49)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.repo.RepoCommand.postRequest(RepoCommand.java:34)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.repo.LoadCommand.execute(LoadCommand.java:23)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.ToolCommand.run(ToolCommand.java:13)
at com.enonic.xp.toolbox.Main.main(Main.java:50)

It turns out that after installing opengraph-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar the load works.

Perhaps a better error message should be made…

Did the current site data have references to opengraph plugin in it’s content? If so, it sure should have better error message, and maybe even better: just dump data without crash.

Side note: that plugin is obsolete and replace with the SEO Meta Fields app on Enonic Market.

Yes, I’m guessing the site data does have references to opengraph. I did not make that part.
We have already started using the new plugin.

I’ll file a bug-report on this for the dev-team. dump/load etc should work even if app is missing, or at least display an understandable message.

Hi again,

We are trying to reproduce this issue over here. Do you have any more information that could help us? We tried a setup with the Superhero theme app and the SEO Metafields app, but cannot provoke this error to show its ugly face.