We are using designsystem, where the different basic elements (buttons, text areas,…) are generated with their look&feel and can be exported as ReactJS components.
We need to find the best way integrate our designsystem with Enonic XP, and we have thought about the following scenario. Think about an article:
- Editors would create articles in Enonic XP
- Text and images from the article would be delivered via headless to a frontend app hosted on Enonic Cloud
- That frontend app would import the ReactJS components from designsystem and bundle all together with the headless content into an article with appropiate layout and look & feel. This app would be hosted in Enonic Cloud.
- Can you think of a better option to do that?
- Can Enonic components (parts, mixins, macros,…) be delivered in headless mode?
- Can JS and HTML be delivered in headless mode from Enonic to the frontend app?
- On step 1 - since the designsystem is not in Enonic XP, how could we make it WYSWYG?