Our bi-weekly PAB meeting was held today Friday. Here’s some highlights from this PAB, and some status on what we are working on right now.
We’re currently working on releasing 6.12. It’s in feature freeze. Find out more about the issues we’ve resolved in 6.12 by visiting Github.
Main focus this PAB was planning for 6.13 and 6.14. We will revisit the longer perspective plans and prioritize more during the next PAB.
Here’s a rough selection from what we will focus on from our backlog in regards of features, libs, and apps.
For the editors:
- Adding comments to issues in new Issue feature
- Improved search panel
- Replacing text editor TinyMCE with CKEditor
- Improved Image Editor inside HtmlArea - customize size and style support.
- Possibility to enlarge the small thumbnails in the ImageSelector
- Toggle for tree view and flat view in ContentSelectors and ImageSelectors
For the developers:
- Application downloading and deployment of apps based on config
- X-data content type filter
- Different port for accessing status pages
- Add request filter supports to site.xml (opposite of response filters)
- Component-path context to parts (in controller code)
- Indexing of part data
- UX improvements for installing and updating apps
For Enonic Market:
- PWA starter kit & app
- XPloader app (load misc source data into app)
- Angular2 starter
- IDprovider - IDporten
- IDproviders - support profile images
- Social share widget
- Market app