Kubernetes operator for XP: Install App Fails

Enonic version: 7.11.1

I am preparing deployment of XP to a K8-Cluster. I followed the instructions and configurations for a simple deployment here: Kubernetes Operator for Enonic XP

I have Docker-Desktop with Kubernetes Cluster enabled. I could successfully deploy XP (7.11.1) in this K8 cluster.

There is only one warning in the log.

2022-12-17 08:41:03,028 WARN  org.elasticsearch.bootstrap - unable to load JNA native support library, native methods will be disabled.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library (com/sun/jna/linux-aarch64/libjnidispatch.so) not found in resource path (/enonic-xp/lib/launcher-main-7.11.1.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/jna-4.1.0.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/launcher-impl-7.11.1.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/org.apache.felix.utils-1.11.8.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/launcher-api-7.11.1.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/org.apache.felix.log.extension-1.0.0.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/logback-classic-1.2.11.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/jansi-1.18.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/jul-to-slf4j-1.7.36.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/org.apache.felix.logback-1.0.6.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/slf4j-api-1.7.36.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/org.apache.felix.log-1.2.6.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/org.apache.felix.framework-7.0.5.jar:/enonic-xp/lib/logback-core-1.2.11.jar)

I am working on a NextXP-project and have a simple XP-APP based on Webpack Starter using Next-proxy and a graphQL-controller.

When I try to install this APP in XP using Application App by uploading the jar, I get an error , that the app could not be installed. There are no errors in the log.

I have the same behavior, when I try to install a market-place APP by uploading the jar.

The app runs without issues in a sandbox.

What can I do to debug this?

Did you read this section?

@ase
Yes - what exactly do you mean ?

It describes how to upload applications using the Operator. You cannot use the Applications UI for that.

Actually, you can use XP as normal.

This is just a new feature. A flag can be set in XP to disable app upload from Appliations UI.

Sorry, I cannot find this in the docs !

Do you mean in the chart value file here https://developer.enonic.com/docs/kubernetes-operator-for-xp/master/installation#create_chart_values_file
If so, what is the name of this flag ? If not, where to set this flag.

Sorry, I cannot find this in the docs !

The link I posted above goes to the section describing this. Looks like this:

I understand. But it is described as an optional way to deploy an app.
I guess that it is also possible to install Contentstudio with the Applications-App using the specified url.

So what about the flag @tsi mentioned?