Our developers keeps working on the User Admin Tool and moving it over to using GraphQL instead of REST. They also continue working on improved
dump function for our Toolbox CLI (dump with version history). And of course the issues functionality mentioned last week. The exciting 6.11 is due out before the summer!
Our very own Pavel Milkevich wrote up on Angular on the Webagility blog - a very interesting read to get you up to speed on how Angular really works.
Maxim Salnikov started a independent PWA slack channel, read the announcement tweet.
We’ve also started a new meetup group in London for PWA. Its first meetup to be announced.
Next version of Enonic XP will be 6.11, read our sneak preview.
Our Market grows, but actually last week it took a little pause. However, on our forums, @rbrastad have created a useful library for reading files on a server (using Java).
If you find yourself trapped inside on a rainy day, take a look at Enonic’s ever evolving Office League PWA. It’s still in beta, but it works and plays really smooth, and there are a lot of interesting techs in there, like GraphQL, Angular2, and more!
The following events are planned so far, and quickly approaching:
- PWA meetup: tomorrow - PWA meetup at Google’s HQ in Oslo.
- NDC Oslo: between 12th and 16th of June we’ll be showing of our Office League PWA.
- Digital Project Managers - London: we’re co-hosting this meetup in London 27th of June, it’s all about PWA.
After the summer we look to hold a few of our inhouse meetups:
- XP for web editors: meetup planned for September this year, stay tuned for details.
- XP for developers: September 27th, agenda coming later.
We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These classes are planned so far, sign up!
Need custom training, or on other dates, just contact us!
Don’t forget to get yourself certified as an XP developer!
See you next week!