Last week at Enonic - 2018, week 15

Last Week

Last week saw our first batch of PWA-students graduating from the Enonic Academy. We also saw the dawn of the new website for Kommunikasjonsforeningen (Norwegian alliance for communications and public relations). The website is in Norwegian, and was developed by Seeds (In Norwegian, see English info here) and designed by Redink.

Enonic is growing and we need yet another fullstack JavaScript-developer to join our team of consultants (XP experts / XPerts). Now is a time to reach into your network and find that highly skilled friend you have that is looking for a new and exciting job. Contact me for details!

Next Content 101-training is almost fully booked, only one open spot remains for the 8th of May. Be sure to sign up if you need some training. If it gets full and you need training for multiple staff members, contact me and we can arrange a training day for you.

Stay in touch here in our forums and on our open Slack channels.

Enonic Releases

No new releases last week.

Keep reporting bugs here in the forum and on our Github page for XP.

Enonic Market

Enonic Market had these updates last week:

No new releases last week.

Further reading

Here’s some interesting articles that surfaced last week, related to Web Development in general.

Send me a private message if you happen to stumble over something interesting this week.

Events

The following events are planned so far:

Government Computing 2018 19th April - We’ll be in London for this event.

Training

We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These training events are coming up, but more are available! Need custom training, or training on other dates, or other locations? Contact us!

Don’t forget to certify yourself as an XP developer!

See you next week!

1 Like

meh… you already have the Javascript Developer you’re looking for. He’s just waiting some plane tickets from Brazil to Norway hahaha

1 Like

PVMerlo, this specific position is for a consultant, and requires fluent Norwegian-speaking skills

1 Like