Last week at Enonic - 2018, week 22

Last Week

Hi all, I’m back from a little “break” =) Let’s jump straight into “Last Week”.

Last week we held two days of developer training. Demand for training is really off the charts these days, so by request we set up additional training in June too (Content training filled up instantly). Scroll down to the training section for more info, and a list of courses after the summer.

We also held our Web Editor Meetup last week. There were many exiting things happening their. Our partner Norse Digital once again came by, this time to talk about chatbots to a very interested audience. After that, Enonic presented not only our own chatbot (running on XP of course), we also demoed all the changes coming in 6.15 including a lot of nice cosmetic touches that are new, and we also talked about 7.0.

Buypass launched their new websites running Enonic XP. They’re long time customers of us, and we’re always happy to see renewed faith with us, and especially our platform. The site was developed by our partner Seeds Consulting.

Are you the JavaScript web developer we’re looking for? Or, perhaps you know someone looking for a new challenge? Contact me for details! Applications are currently pouring in, but there’s always time for the right candidate.

Other things to mention must be the acquisition of Github by Microsoft, one of the bigger tech deals lately. Scroll down to the news-section for links.

Stay in touch here in our forums and on our open Slack channels.

Enonic Releases

No new releases last week.

Keep reporting bugs here in the forum and on our Github page for XP.

Enonic Market

Enonic Market had these updates last week:

• Nothing new

Further reading

Here’s some interesting articles that surfaced last week, related to Web Development in general.

Send me a private message if you happen to stumble over something interesting this week.

Events

The following events are planned so far:

13th of June: Webinar - 2018: The year of Progressive Web Apps.

Training

We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These training events are coming up, but more are available! Need custom training, or training on other dates, or other locations? Contact us!

Don’t forget to certify yourself as an XP developer!

See you next week!

1 Like