Feels good to have Last Week back on track again. With major releases on the Market just before Christimas (you’re using the new Siteimprove app right?) we’re now working on even more exciting apps. This year we’re trying to focus even more efforts on all our market apps, our documentation, and other Enonic XP-related things.
Take a look on our new video about headless CMS and why a hybrid CMS is better (and what is a hybrid CMS?).
Know any Java-masters out there? Send them to our career-page.
Our latest release is Enonic XP 6.15.5!
Enonic Market had these updates last week:
- Http Client Lib 1.0.5 - Fixed NPE on missing “Content-Length” header.
Here’s some interesting articles that surfaced last week, related to the web in general (not only development).
- Github free users now get unlimited private repos
- AI – what artificial intelligence is and is not
- 4 reasons why headless CMS is so popular
Send me a private message if you happen to stumble over something interesting this week.
The following events are planned so far:
We provide professional training for developers, editors, and marketers. These training events are coming up, but more are available! Need custom training, or training on other dates, or other locations? Contact us!
- Content 101: 16th of January (custom)
- Developer 101: 5th of February
- Developer 201: 6th of February
- Content 101: 28th of February
- Developer 101: 7th of May
- Developer 201: 8th of May
Don’t forget to certify yourself as an XP developer!
That’s it for now. Stay in touch with us here in our forums and on our open Slack channels.
See you next week!