React4xp is updated:
- Version 1.5.0 of lib-react4xp brings proper multi-threaded server-side rendering - both for performance and fixing concurrency-related bugs.
- Used together with version 1.5.4 of the react4xp NPM package, the number of threads used can be limited in your local react4xp.properties.
- The react4xp starter, v1.5.0, has also been updated with these versions.
- Doc updates for these improvements will follow, stay tuned!
- I had some trouble broadcasting the 1.4.0 version here, so let’s cover that as well now: configurable SSR lazy-loading and engine settings, and improved SSR error handling and reporting.