Enonic version: 6.5.1
I’m getting this error in only one hell’s object:
“Trying to load blob when blob is null”
This occurs when:
- I try to get this object or itterate it on loops
- I try to filter it by any property on admin interface
- Any other hell case that I need this object
What can be done or what the causes for this?
I’m not sure what the cause is. I would try to reindex and see if that helps. http://xp.readthedocs.io/en/stable/reference/toolbox/reindex.html
The index contains a value that points to a blob that is not on your disk.
This will typically happen if
- You delete repo-files but not index
- The index is initialized from another node - e.g you have started a cluster with another node and the indexes are synced from the other node